Humans: Alexandra Pullin
1) What’s your job, in a nutshell?
Social Media Manager and Content Creator. I manage, and devise strategy for, various brand pages, feeds and spaces in social media places
2) What made you want to get into advertising?
I came to work at Holler from freelance journalism, writing for publications such as TechEye, The Inquirer, Nuts and Take A Break. Before that I was in PR, which was pretty horrific for all concerned. I never thought I would be working for an advertising agency, my plan was always winning the lottery.
3) What’s your all-time favourite ad?
It is impossible to pick just one.
4) Who’s your favourite colleague, and why?
Anyone who makes me a decent cup of tea, or just any cup of tea.
5) Tell us a joke.
What's E.T. short for? Because he's got little legs.
6) If you weren’t working here, what would you be doing?
Frolicking most likely, or sleeping.
7) Which four people would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?
Hans Rosling, Adam Buxton, Quentin Tarantino and Mrs Mills from the Sunday Times Style Section*
*I struggled with this one, Jake Gyllenhaal nearly made it in
8) Tell us an interesting story about you and a celebrity.
I was once propositioned by Dennis Taylor, but it’s a pretty unprintable story. I’ve got very drunk and danced poorly with Lizo from Newsround and I have squirted a waterpistol at Vince Vaughn in New Orleans in 2002. He called us “cool guys”, I had no idea who he was. All my celebrity stories are booze-tainted, sigh.
9) You’re going into space. You’re allowed to take one record, one book and one film. What do you choose?
The Godfather by Mario Puzo, Carmina Burana by Orff (how great would that be looking out over the earth listening to O Fortuna?) and Drop Dead Gorgeous
10) Sum up Leo Burnett London in five words.
Advertising agency in West Kensington
- People & Culture,