Humans: Ann Hunter
1) What’s your job, in a nutshell?
2) What made you want to get into advertising?
It looked a lot more fun than PR. It is.
3) What’s your all-time favourite ad?
Cadbury’s Chocolate Fingers “Harry the Spider”
4) Who’s your favourite colleague, and why?
I love them all but Paul Lawson brought me back to Leo Burnett, so him.
5) Tell us a joke.
Shakespeare walks into a bar. Landlord yells: “Get out, you’re bard”.
6) If you weren’t working here, what would you be doing?
Working at another advertising agency, but not enjoying it nearly so much.
7) Which four people would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?
My grandparents. Never knew any of them.
8) Tell us an interesting story about you and a celebrity.
Jim Kerr (Simple Minds) bought me a drink at a Skids concert. Go figure?
9) You’re going into space. You’re allowed to take one record, one book and one film. What do you choose?
Album: Nirvana’s Nevermind - Book: Jane Eyre - Film: “I Know Where I’m Going”
10) Sum up Leo Burnett London in five words.
Funny smart acerbic family drunk
- People & Culture,