Humans: Grace McFaull
1) What’s your job, in a nutshell?
2) What made you want to get into advertising?
They offered me a job.
3) What’s your all-time favourite ad?
I don’t have one, but the ones that have stayed with me recently are the Old Spice and Lucozade ones.
4) Who’s your favourite colleague, and why?
Chloe Belskaia – she’s also my boss and a walking inspiration.
5) Tell us a joke.
I am crap at remembering and telling jokes. So here’s a picture that makes me laugh.
6) If you weren’t working here, what would you be doing?
Still miserably working at the Royal Albert Hall.
7) Which four people would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?
James Franco, Bruce Willis, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hardy – all for the same reason.
8) Tell us an interesting story about you and a celebrity.
I am pathetic when it comes to celebrities; I pretend they’re not there when I see one in person. But I read gossip sites religiously to the point that I can actually tell you what most have been up to in their day to day lives. Please don’t judge me.
9) You’re going into space. You’re allowed to take one record, one book and one film. What do you choose?
Record – AC/DC - Back In Black
Book – Can I take my Kindle which is full of soft literary porn...?
Film – Die Hard
10) Sum up Leo Burnett London in five words.
Family, Cheap, Client, Open, Chilled.